Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Last Day in November

30th November 2010
Alright, seems that someone said i never use English in my blog
and yet she read all the chinese words till very sien==
so today i m here to show my broken+lousy punya standard de English(or Manglish?)

the last day in November
but paiseh i'm late till December baru have the time to replyXD

at the 30th of November
we (grass,ll,bc n yj)
finally planned to watch Rapunzel 3D after discussing in front mbo for not less than 30 minutes

after buying the ticket, meet up bird in front mbo
and with some funny photos over there
xiao zha bo do de thingXD
 Having lunch at SCR again...
me n grass de steam chicken rice
bird, grass, n me keep gossiping over there
n most of them are about the
pity bird with her pity love story
after lunch
she need to leave us n meet her friends and teacher
while we three going to find another two
n went to the cinema early
3D Rapunzel!!here we comeXDD
the 3D spec
bc went back early n during the last part of rapunzel due to some reason
the movie was really nice n touching
the 3D effect also quite nice
this is the 50th n will be the last disney animation movie
really do feel nostalgia as i was watching the disney cartoons since young

after the movie
we wasted about 1 hour to rescue bird from her teacher
really coward one [bird: aiyo..me dun dare ma><]
and wasted my hp credit also [bird: i call u back lo!!]
while rescuing the bird we took this picture
as usual we r going to xx kiong 1st b4 we have our tea break
but.............
deng deng deng deng
something happened
snow ar~~XD[this pic taken before the tragedy happen]
the story is like this
when we steped into the supermarket
we saw some snowmen n a christmas tree as a decoration over there
so we took some photos
after that we all heading to a section which sell a lot of cute mini pringles
bird took it up
[oh my god!! so cute]
n at the moment grass was holding her handphone
A man with his stomach like pregnant
come forward
n scolded thegrass
[here cannot take photo one u know? why take photo here? you[pointing at some other workers overthere], see,she got bring camera ar!!]
and some more some more [after tat i thought no need to care about tat type of ppl so walk away with ll T^T]
then after this
thegrass shocked me!!!!
she threw a xxxx word (3 words one)
and walk away from TK
she is really pissed

we decided to eat some cakes in Secret Recipe
so that the sweet sweet cake can cool her down a bit
my blueberry cheese
ll's white chocolate
bird's chocolate cheese (ignore the pig's hand pls^^''')
yj's ice cream
thegrass's oreo cheese
bird's capture herself de 'si mian ba fang'^^'''

dunno wat is this crazy girl doing ar>w<
AGAIN
we chat and gossip while enjoy the cake n tea
thegrass will never back to TK again
so after finishing my cake
i back to tat place to buy something that someone ask me to buy==
the pregnant man no more at there[ fire by the boss i think]
bought 3 pack of keropok
then i back to SR again
everything was fine when i back to my seat
tat stupid grass n bird ask me to finish my tea (still left about 3ml in the cup i think)
and ll still ask me to look at her white chocolate
at the same time i drink my tea
and.....
it's full of sugar==
n also the grass's saliva
before
after
(2 teaspoon of tea from grass n few teaspoon of sugar)==
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!
yuck!!!!!
grass's saliva!!!!
oh no~
really feel like want to drink the whole bottle of instant hand sanitizer in my beg
or drink chlorox to clean my mouthT^T

really make me regret de is...i totally forgot i have the chance to revenge whne the stupidgrass go out n answer a phone from her bf
she remind of me when she come back [u ppl didnt do anything to my tea la ho?]
honestly no...
but..after she drink it
i told her tat actually we did
and....
she BELIEVE it!!!
wahahahahaha~~~

and lastly
before we back
the only group photo---

2 comments:

wala said...

si beh long de... so lo so de... haiyoyoyoyoyo

Jo Jo said...

but in english lo~~~wahahaha...hard to write lah..many story happened tat day..use english really suck==

今夜星气

在线の星